Dr. David Funt attended college at Emory University where he received his Bachelor of Science degree (in 1975) and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated (in 1979) with his medical degree from New York University Medical School where he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha, the National Medical School Honorary Society.
- Currently on Staff at Holy Cross Hospital
- Former Chief of Department of Medicine at West Boca Medical Center
- Former Chairman of the Board of Governors at West Boca Medical Center
- Active Member of West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center
- Current Affiliate Professor of Clinical Biomedical Science at FAU
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Dr. David Funt trained at the University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital from 1979 to 1982 where he completed his Internship and Medical Residency in Internal Medicine. He then completed his Cardiology Fellowship at Boston University and Boston City Hospital in 1984.
Dr. David Funt has been practicing cardiology for over 35 years in Boca Raton, Florida. He is on staff at West Boca Medical Center and Delray Medical Center. He has been Chief of Medicine at West Boca Medical Center and has served on the Board of Governors.
Dr. David Funt is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Cardiology. His interest include clinical, general and preventive cardiology.
Dr. David Funt also volunteers his time at the Caridad Center for migrant workers. Dr. Funt was born and raised in Long Island, New York. He is married and has three sons.